We all know the older we get, the more our Christmas lists change (if we even have one at all). Now that I am 21, my list doesn't consist of Bratz Dolls, games, and all of the other things that I used to beg for every year. I have a shorter, more useful (kind of) list that I would like to share with Santa this year. Here it is!
Michaela's "I'm A Big Kid Now" Christmas List
Dear Big Guy,
Here's what I want this year. Work your magic.
- A new bible. My current one looks like Jesus gave it to me himself. I would love if my name was monogrammed on it too.
- A "onesie." I am still a kid at heart so I would like to at least feel like one when I sleep (especially since I am tired of "adulting").
- A cook book. It's time for me to become a little more domestic, so I need to step my game up in the kitchen. I am entering into the "catch a husband" phase in my life. (I kid, I kid...not really, haha!)
- A new set of business cards. I'm going for a more chic, clean look.
- Payment for next year's Squarespace billing. This blog site isn't going to pay for itself! :)
- While we're talking money; I have student loans, books for next semester that I need to get, a car tank that would loved to be filled, a cell phone bill that I am sure wouldn't mind being paid...get where I'm going with this Santa? #CollegeStudentProbs
- A big container of laundry detergent (preferably Pods). Yes, I am serious. #DormProbs
- A personal assistant. Don't ask how, just make it happen.
- Vision board supplies. My old one is outdated, plus I have some new goals that I want to accomplish.
- Last, but certainly not least...I want 2016 to be filled with love, laughter, good health, positive vibes, and accomplished goals! You may have to consult God on this one.
I hope to see these (maybe not #10) under my tree tomorrow (sorry for the short notice), please and thank you. Talk to you next year!
P.S. I've been nice this year...well I tried.